The Highgrove 8′ x 8′ Log Lap Summerhouse
✔16mm Log Lap Cladding
✔High Quality External Treatment
✔Heavy Duty Polyester roofing felt
Free delivery & installation included. Find out more here.
Out of stock
- Further Information
- Why Choose Dodds?
*All sizes listed are floor sizes. Always consider the overhang of the roof which may be 6″ around the building.
• All sheds have as standard: heavy Duty polyester felt – zinc plated hinges, turn buttons and hasp and staple
• High quality preservative with wax additive that gives an outstanding water repellency
• A water based green treatment is available with superb water repellency
• All windows are glazed using horticultural glass
• All floors and roofs are built to last as they are made from T&G redwood timber
Products you may need…
|Additional Roof Overhang (All Sides)||9"|
|Floor Size||8' x 6'|
* Measurements are approximate with a variance of around 2 inches. If your shed is looking a tight fit, please contact us on 01642 674827 for us to ensure the perfect fit.
|Roof Material||T&G Redwood Cladding|
|Roof Covering||Heavy Duty Polyester|
|Floor Material||T&G Redwood Cladding|
|Bearer Direction||Longest Direction|
|Locking System||Morticed Key Lock|
Our delivery service is only available to locations within the TS postcode area. We may deliver outside this area within a reasonable distance, but a fee may be applied. Please contact us on 01642 674827 to discuss this with us.
All orders of £50 or more, across any product category, will qualify for free delivery. All orders under £50 are subject to the standard £8.95 delivery charge.
Please select a suitable date and time for delivery at the checkout - we will contact you within 24 hours to confirm your delivery.
Free installation service included on all Sheds, Garden Rooms & Summerhouses. Find out more here.
Log Lap Tongue and Groove summerhouses are made from 16mm thick Redwood cladding including the floor and roof. The T&G sheds have framing that is dressed measuring approximately 38mm x 51mm.
We do not use inferior sheet materials as they do not last as long as real timber. As standard the sheds have heavy duty polyester roofing felt.
Floor joists are normally spaced at 12" apart. The Log Lap T&G sheds have a high quality spirit based treatment. For Log Lap timber Shed cladding, always look to use a redwood pine rather than the cheaper whitewood spruce as it is less susceptible to knots falling out and therefore gives a better finish.
We are Teesside's leading outdoor garden building manufacturer with a clear aim of making purchasing garden buildings as easy as possible. We work directly with our suppliers to bring you the best materials at the best prices. All sheds and garden building are manufactured and constructed at our onsite sawmill ensuring quality is kept to an exceptional standard.