- These Terms and Conditions (the “Terms”) govern the use of the W.G. Dodds & Son Limited website (the “Site”) and the purchase of products and services from the Site by both individual consumers and businesses. By using the Site and/or placing an order, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not accept these Terms, you must not use the Site.
2. Use of the Site
- The Site is available for both personal and commercial use by individual consumers and businesses. You may not use the Site for any illegal or unauthorized purpose without the express written consent of W.G. Dodds & Son Limited.
- You must not use the Site in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the Site or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the Site; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
- All orders are subject to acceptance by W.G. Dodds & Son Limited. We reserve the right to refuse any order without giving reason.
- By placing an order, you confirm that you are the person or the authorized representative of the business referred to in the Billing details.
- All sales of special order items are final and non-returnable.
- The prices of products and services, as shown on the Site, are in pounds sterling and are inclusive of VAT.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Payment can be made by credit or debit card, or by PayPal.
- Payment will be debited from your account before dispatch of your purchase.
- We will deliver the products to the address provided by you at the time of your order.
- All orders are shipped via W.G. Dodds & Son Ltd delivery service.
7. Returns and Refunds Policy
At W.G. Dodds & Son Limited, we want our customers to be completely satisfied with their purchases. If for any reason you are not satisfied with a standard stock item, we offer the option of an exchange or credit note within 14 days of receipt of your order.
Standard stock items:
- If you would like to exchange or receive a credit note for a standard stock item, please return the item in its original condition, along with the original receipt, to our store within 14 days of receipt.
- Once we receive the returned item, we will process the exchange or issue a credit note.
- Any shipping costs associated with the return of the item are the responsibility of the customer.
Special order items:
- Special order items are non-refundable.
- If there is a problem with a special order item, please contact us within 14 days of receipt and we will work with you to find a suitable solution.
- All returned items will be inspected upon receipt.
- Items must be returned in their original condition, with all tags and packaging intact.
- We reserve the right to refuse a return or exchange if the item is not in a re-saleable condition.
- This policy does not affect your statutory rights.
8. Intellectual Property Rights
- All content on the Site, including text, images, logos, and software, is the property of W.G. Dodds & Son Limited and is protected by international copyright laws.
9. Limitations of Liability
- W.G. Dodds & Son Limited will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with: use of, or inability to use, the Site; or use of or reliance on any content displayed on the Site.
10. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales, and any disputes relating to these terms and conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
11. Contact us
- If you have any questions about these terms and conditions or the Site, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org